- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.
what if tattoos just randomly appeared on our skin at key points in our lives and we had to figure out what they meant for ourselves
“I want to be a Renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.”
Game of Thrones episode nine season three …
I’m crying a river
Why the fucking fuck did they all have to just.. And Arya, she was there, so close. Ohmygod my feels hurts right now
i’d just like to point out that telling someone they’re too skinny and must “eat a burger and put some meat on those bones” is just as rude as telling someone they’re fat and must go on a diet